Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pardon my absence...

Two days after I started blogging, my computer bit the dust. I'm talking no power what-so-ever. Good news is I now have a plethora of posts filed away in the blog portion of my brain and I'm not anticipating another hiatus any time soon. I'm here to stay.

Over the past couple of weeks I have had constant reminders of my need to rely on God's perfect timing. I tend to try to plan out every detail of my life and get disappointed when things don't go according to my plan. While it's healthy to set goals and look to the future, obsessing over how and when events in my life will transpire can be detrimental. I was served a rather large piece of humble pie recently that reminded me that only God knows what the future holds. I am working on surrendering my worry and trusting in God's perfect timing.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

On a completely unrelated note, I'm really diggin' this tunage. I think the lyrics are kinda genius and the chorus is just so darn catchy. My fondness for this song may or may not have something to do with Adam Levine. Holla.





No comments:

Post a Comment