Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Self-Portrait

If you've been around for any period of time you know that Lee Rambo is a fan of the self-portrait. My camera has captured many a head-shot documenting formals, beach trips, and nights with friends. I love loading pictures onto my computer and finding a self-portrait of Lee cheesin' that I didn't know existed. Over the years, these pictures have become some of my favorites and only add to the long list of reasons I love spending time with this boy.

I think this tradition started at my Alpha Omicron Pi pledge formal Fall 2006. I have a self-portrait to document almost every formal we attended in college. These are some of my favorites...

{the one that started it all}

{bus trip to columbus, ga spring 2008}

{he was obviously slacking on his date/boyfriend duties by neglecting to take a picture of me and my lovely friends. instead we got this.}

{10 points for creativity}

{handsome devil.}

Our many beach trips were not left out of the self-portrait club...

{diggin' the hat, dude}

{spring break 2009. not sure who the peace sign photo bomb belongs to.}

...Nor were the Auburn games. WAR EAGLE!!!
{unfortunate finger placement}

{nice job capturing some of our unexpecting tailgate guests}

{8 points for artistic use of space}

Sometimes friends join in on the self-portrait sessions.

{lee and carlie. there are no words.}

And while this last photo isn't technically a self-portrait, I think you'll agree with me on my decision to include it in this post.

{i'm unbelievably happy this picture is in existence. it really does my heart good}

I hope you enjoyed my selection of self-portraits from the one and only Lee Rambo. There are more where these came from and I can assure you there will be more to come. I'm pretty sure Lee has never read my blog, but I hope he knows how happy these pictures make me.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment